PCBs for Six new prototype SolderBridges arrived on Friday, thanks to our friends at Quartz TSL for the quick turnaround. Robs soldering skills have been put to the test soldering tiny Gyro’s and Barometers on to our IMU SolderBridge. This week we start testing and setting to work each board.
The first SolderBridge, DMX512, is working and on button press sends out DMX512 data. USB CDC is functioning sending and receiving serial data to the PC. As is the built in boot loader on all the SolderBridges we’ve powered up. Almost all the new SolderBridge have their own small ARM cortex M0 and can be used standalone, with other SolderBridges or on top of SplashBase for network connectivity/control.
Here are the six new SolderBridges :
- 9DOF SolderBridge – 9 Degrees of Freedom Inertial Measurement Unit
- Six Channel 0-10v Out SolderBridge - Control 6 0-10v outputs
- 24 Channel Servo SolderBridge
- Data Logger SolderBridge – RTC and Micro SD socket
- 32 Channel I/O SolderBridge - Expand your SplashBase by giving it another 32 Inputs and Outputs
- DMX512 SolderBridge - 5 PIN XLR socket with RS485, control lighting and stage equipment
More updates to follow. Interested in any of them, want more info? Drop us a comment to a tweet!
For more photos click “continue reading”